Monday 16 March 2009

International Fellowship of Motor Cycling Rotarians

From: Dist 9350 [mailto:dist9350@iafrica.com]
Sent: 16 March 2009 10:42


To all Club Presidents and Secretaries

At last, matters are settling down and I ask you please to re-circulate all Club Presidents in our District to apprise them of the now factual existence of this Fellowship. I have Badges for everyone at R25.00 – they will also be available, through you at Conference.

Attached is a list of the current actual Membership, which we want to grow from this point. All the Members are available for contact and we all look for ideas. I am not going to “run” this Fellowship and invite anyone to put together what they might like to do, as and when, and to be available for visitors, friends, people from overseas or whatever.

My contact details are shown and I invite anyone to call me to add their details to our Membership List.

Kind regards,

DEREK.

Derek R Wrankmore
Wrankmore & Associates
Tel. +27 21 713-0892
Fax. +27 21 713-0748
P O Box 292, Constantia, 7848

FSB Licence No. 7346



No comments:

Free counters!

Total Pageviews

Translate